Easter Gymnastics Camp 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Gymnasts will be able to take part in an exciting programme of activities including gymnastics training, tumbling, fun and games, team building activities, face painting, rhythmic ribbon work, arts and crafts, fitness, strength and flexibility training.
A great way to build up fitness, make new friends and have lots and lots of fun! The camps aim to introduce gymnastics to beginners and to increase the skill sets of the more experienced.
The camp is suitable for girls aged 5-18 years old and there are places for complete beginners all the way up to advanced and elite.
All our Easter Camps are one day long and run betwen 9am and 4pm. Each camp will end with a display for family and friends to enjoy starting at 3pm
Gymnasts taking part in our camps will be split into ability and age groups, so that they can get the most out of their time with us. They will learn moves suited to their level of ability as well as take part in joint activities, games and dance sessions with all camp gymnasts. (A quick reference guide below - more details on ticket information)
Beginner - New to the sport - Key Steps 1
Novice - Recreational Levels - Key Step 2-3
Advanced - Competitive Gymnasts working Level 7-3
Parent's Guide + Rules of the Gym
We recommend you read the guide before purchase - it includes details on how the camp will be run, drop off, pick up times, display times and includes further information for parents on what your gymnasts should bring to camp. View the guide - here
By purchasing products/services from our shop you are agreeing to the terms and conditions / rules of the gym.
Registration Forms and Payment
Once you have booked a camp place you will be emailed details on how to make payment and a link to the registration form - this must be filled out at least two weeks before the camp. Payment must be received within 3 days of booking the ticket. If you fail to fill in the form or make payment then the place will be offered to another gymnast, so we recommend you complete all the necessary steps at time of booking.
- Thurs 4th April | Squad Level£30£30Sold Out
- Thu 4th April | Novice 6-8 Yrs£30£300£0
- Fri 5th April | Novice 9+ Yrs£30£300£0
- Fri 5th April | 4-5 Years£30£300£0
- Fri 5th April | Any 6-8 Years£30£300£0
- Friday 5th April | Squad£30£300£0
- Mon 8th April | Squad Level£30£30Sold Out
- Mon 8th April | Beginner 6-8£30£30Sold Out
- Tues 9th April | Novice 9+ Yrs£30£300£0
- Tues 9th April | 5 Years£30£300£0
- Tues 9th April | Any 6-8 Years£30£300£0
- WAITING LIST FOR CAMP - Squad£0£00£0
- WAITING LIST FOR CAMP - 5 Year£0£00£0
- WAITING LIST FOR CAMP | 6-8 Yr£0£00£0
- WAITING LIST FOR CAMP | 9+ Yrs£0£00£0